Have you checked out the Tired Marketing Fail series over on The Tired Feminist? In it I highlight sexist products and ad campaigns that I — or my readers — stumble across in every day life.
Here’s a sampling:
- A look at how blind we are to gender-based, sexist marketing… in the deodorant aisle.
- Gender propaganda on toddler clothes.
- A look at one ad campaign that inspires eating disordered thinking and behavior.
- When ad campaigns attack the innocence of childhood.
- On Dr. Pepper 10… it’s still out there.
And there’s more. Much more! In fact, if you have spotted some really sexist marketing — to kids or adults — I want to hear about it. And better yet, send me pics!