- The Romney Method: Mother Jones breaks it down when it comes to women’s rights under a Romney administration.
- Survive this: Why this election cycle has been particularly hard and triggering for survivors of sexual violence. And this shit needs to stop. Right now.
- Equal representation: 10 races (not counting Nevada) that could help make the constitution of Congress look more like the rest of America. Plus 16 first-time female candidates with a shot.
- Votes for Women! Women were beaten brutally and some even died for us to have the right to vote. Seriously. If you don’t vote, you make a mockery of their sacrifice.
- Can we all just get along? Fun with election yard signs…