- Get your Roe v Wade history here.
- The theme of this year’s Blog for Choice Day is “Trust Women.” I like Evil Slut Clique’s take — trust starts with you.
- We don’t want to trust pregnant women to make choices and that’s part of the problem.
- Don’t just pay lip service to celebrating the Roe anniversary — get off your ass and do something!
- The prolife movement is NOT pro-woman: An open letter to Sarah Palin.
- And I’m still, still, still loving this piece about how Reproductive Justice is the antidote to the Rape Culture.
- Are you prochoice and pregnant or a parent? Living as a Prochoice Christian wants you to show prolifers how much we actually DO love babies and families. Leave a comment here.
- Find an abortion provider near you. (Note: Three states have NO providers!)
Did you blog-it-out and I missed it? Leave me a link in the comments! I’m feeling the prochoice-community love today!