Right now I’m tied for 13th place in #feminism category of the Shorty Awards. The Shorty Awards basically call out folks to watch on twitter in different categories. Sirens, will you help me move up by voting for me? (I’ve also received a vote in the #politics category — thank you ProgressNow Nevada!)
Not following The Siren on twitter? Here’s what you missed so far this week (and you can catch it in the not-quite real-time feed on the right):
- Really, really powerful! Read this: RT @IAmDrTiller Reproductive Justice is the Antidote to Rape Culture. #prochoice http://git.to/n0
- RT @ feministing A new script for talking about abortion http://git.to/n1
- This week is the anniversary of Roe v Wade. What are you doing to celebrate?
- Bush never needed majority or hi approval to push crap but Obama needs maj + hi ratings? And Y is repro health still scapegoated in Dems #hcr?
- RT @PPRockyMountain It’s cervical cancer awareness month, make your appointment today: http://tiny.cc/yxpuR