Even though I can’t enter The Vagina Monologues photo contest, I still thought it would be fun to take some photos of what makes me happy and hopeful for a sexual-violence-free world. (PS: There’s one day left to enter the contest! See below for details and rules!)
Here’s the directions for the contest, which ends at noon on Thursday:
1. Download/print the “I am anti sexual violence and pro” flag. Or make your own! As long as it has the words, “I am anti sexual violence and pro …” it is cool with me!
2. Write your “pro” (could be kittens, the erotic heritage museum, pink hair … be creative)
3. Take a picture with your flag!
4. E-mail me your photo (include some form of contact information so I can reach you if you win!). E-mail to: thesincitysiren[at]yahoo.com (put in “@” symbol instead of [at])
5. Bonus points: E-mail your photo to email@example.com! (You have to tell me if you do this or I won’t know.)
6. Spread the word and get more people taking fabulous images to remind us why we work to end the violence!